San Dieguito Monthly Bird Count - next Sunday, November 3rd!

Jayne Lesley

This is a reminder about the next San Dieguito monthly bird count. The November 2019 bird count is on the first Sunday -  November 3rd.
Everyone is welcome - interested, beginners, visitors, experienced  birders.

Also, November 3rd is the day we change from Daylight Savings time. Remember to “Fall back” by turning clocks back an hour.

We will meet at the usual time and place: 7:30 AM at the south end of San Andres. (Turn right/south off of Via De La Valle, on the east side of I5. San Andres dead ends at the San Dieguito Lagoon.) The count is coordinated with park rangers who provide vests and access for the restricted areas. We'll divide into five groups to count the different areas.

We gather to tally our results at noon at the Del Mar Public Works parking lot/picnic tables off Jimmy Durante Rd.

Hope to see you next Sunday for another great day of birding.

Jayne Lesley
(cell phone: 858-663-6568)