Oct. 26 2019 Lewis's Woodpecker at Stonewall Mine yes, Red-breasted Sapsucker yes, Williamson's Sapsucker no.

terry hurst

Hello all,

I tried for all three woodpeckers that were first reported by Andrew Newmark on 10-25 (yesterday). Thanks to Kerry for getting me on both the Lewis's Woodpecker (I saw two but there could be as many as three) as well as the Red-breasted Sapsucker. Try as we may we did not find the female Williamson's Sapsucker. Kerry if you get these emails I hope you found it. Both woodpeckers were found in the large pines by the bathroom. Coordinates that Andrew provided got us pretty close to the location. Thanks Andrew for reporting these birds.

Attached is the eBird list with photos of the Lewis's Woodpecker.

Terry Hurst
Santee