Fiesta Island -- Chestnut-collared Longspur coordinates, 21 Oct 2019

Gary Nunn

Several people asked me about the exact GPS coordinates of the Chestnut-collared Longspur seen this morning in the Dog Park on Fiesta Island.  It is pretty wide open out there so I hope this helps.  But I would encourage wandering around out there as much as possible.  Some great birds just drop in and can be found throughout the area.

Exact GPS coordinates 32.771444, -117.225546

It disappeared for an extended period of time but eventually came almost right back to the original location.

Some photos in my eBird checklist here https://ebird.org/checklist/S60822090 and it was seen right on the trail as well as creeping through mowed dead plant material.

--
Gary Nunn
Mobile: 650-305-0029