Topics

We have 100+ Nodes on the Mesh! #Announcements

Brett Popovich KG7GDB

We are pleased to announce we have achieved a milestone on the mesh. We now have about 103 nodes connected!
(This includes radios, and devices such as servers and VoIP telephones.)
We are working on the next objective to have good RF signals from Marion County to our adjacent border Counties. Our main partners for emcomm are Linn, Polk, Yamhill, and Clackamas Counties.
This week we connected to Yamhill County (Newberg-Chehalem Ridge) on Channel 180 to Victor Point at a 31 mile distance.
We also have a stronger RF connection from Victor Point to Dallas (Polk County) at about 28 miles on Channel 180.
We hope to connect soon to Clackamas County; probably near Aurora.
Thanks to those who have been working hard to make these installations a reality.
73,
Brett, KG7GDB