Topics

Thank You to the Willamette Valley Mesh team

n7ime@...

I want to say "Thank You" to the Willamette Valley Mesh team that joined the Polk Co ARES meeting with our county emergency manager this week. Your expertise, experience, and enthusiasm made an effective presentation.

Our emergency manager is very interested in supporting a deployment to our new EOC; you have earned his support. As we work on an equipment list and installation plan, I'll need to continue to lean on this group for assistance.

I was in and out of the Mesh net discussion last night -- I had to help down the hall with some math homework as the kids return to school. So I didn't get a chance to say "thank you" on the air, but I didn't want to let the moment pass without recognizing this group.

I look forward to seeing more Polk Co activity on the Mesh Map!

73,
Jason / N7IME
Polk Co ARES AEC - Digital