Network Goals.

Jesse Newell

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your interest in creating the Salem Mesh Network. The goal is to create a city wide, self healing network, maintained and operated by Amateur radio operators and ordinary citizens.

This type of network will allow us to communicate at high speed, independent of any existing infrastructure in place today.

To get an idea of how this type of network may be utilized and implemented please watch this video from Meta Mesh on their Pittmesh network: https://youtu.be/OvAT7DTspaM

Our goal is to model our network after already implemented networks and improve upon as well as adapt this type of networking system to our challenging terrain.

Your input is appreciated. Spread the word. We can not make this happen with YOU. Please encourage anyone interested to join up. We need technical experts, equipment and muscle. Everyone can contribute in some way.

We will be meeting for feedback and discussion on the WA7ABU repeater. Time and date TBD.

Thank you for your interest.

If you have any questions, this is what this group is for. Do not hesitate to reply.

Hope you are having a great weekend, talk to you soon.

Jesse Newell
K9VXV
West Salem

Join Salemmeshnetwork@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.