Painting a mast #sabre34MkII

smo@...

I did my mast and boom in Awlgrip a few years ago.  Materials were pricey and cleaning and priming process was complicated-but the Manufacturer was very helpful.
I just used a brush-wish I had rolled and tipped it.
I also sprayed Awlgrip on Mako windshield frame
Awlgrip looks great,but has a long curing time and can sag for a few days if not careful.
I recommend use of the spraying reducer for small areas like a mast, to reduce curing time.
(I also replaced my halyards with Dynema to protect the new paint).

Stephen
PUFFIN
S34MK2