Anyone getting close to selling their S34MKII or S362? #Sabre362 #sabre34MkII

Jim Kerney - SV/Blown Away - Sabre 402

My brother wants to graduate into the Sabre family and is looking for a later model 34MII (1987 and up) or a 362. If anyone in the northeast is contemplating selling, let me know. He's in Boothbay Harbor, Maine.
--
Jim Kerney
SV/Blown Away S402

Stephanie

A new list member Nancy Riella has a well maintained bot for sale that I believe fits the request..  In Noank currently
 https://www.boattrader.com/boat/1988-sabre-mk-ii-cb-keel-7547077/

Stephanie
Arista, S36 #67, Lake Ontario
Shburgess1207@...

On Aug 29, 2020, at 11:20, Jim Kerney - SV/Blown Away - Sabre 402 <jimkerney@...> wrote:

My brother wants to graduate into the Sabre family and is looking for a later model 34MII (1987 and up) or a 362. If anyone in the northeast is contemplating selling, let me know. He's in Boothbay Harbor, Maine.
--
Jim Kerney
SV/Blown Away S402
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
~~(\_~~~~(\_~~~~(\_~~
Creator of PedPox for Cruisers
www.pedpox.com
jimkerney@...

--
Stephanie
Moderator

Sabre 36, #67
Sabre 28-2, #289
Wilson Harbor, NY Lake Ontario

Dave Evans

On 8/29/2020 11:20 AM, Jim Kerney - SV/Blown Away - Sabre 402 wrote:
My brother wants to graduate into the Sabre family and is looking for a later model 34MII (1987 and up) or a 362. If anyone in the northeast is contemplating selling, let me know. He's in Boothbay Harbor, Maine.
--
Jim Kerney
SV/Blown Away S402
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
~~(\_~~~~(\_~~~~(\_~~
Creator of PedPox for Cruisers
www.pedpox.com
jimkerney@...

Greg Gill

Their is a 34 Sabre at Brewers in South Freeport, ME

Greg
On Sitzmark 34’

On Aug 29, 2020, at 12:01 PM, Dave Evans <dave@...> wrote:

Hi Jim,

Well, ours is a 1986.

https://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/pl_boat_detail.jsp?&units=Feet&id=3642998&lang=en&slim=broker&&hosturl=lawsonyachts&&ywo=lawsonyachts&

Best,
dge

On 8/29/2020 11:20 AM, Jim Kerney - SV/Blown Away - Sabre 402 wrote:
My brother wants to graduate into the Sabre family and is looking for a later model 34MII (1987 and up) or a 362. If anyone in the northeast is contemplating selling, let me know. He's in Boothbay Harbor, Maine.
--
Jim Kerney
SV/Blown Away S402
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
~~(\_~~~~(\_~~~~(\_~~
Creator of PedPox for Cruisers
www.pedpox.com
jimkerney@...

David Short, SV One Timer, 1997 362, Mt Desert, ME

I am forwarding this to the son-in-law of a good friend who passed away in February.  His 1996 (I think) 362 is in Blue Hill.
I mentioned it here 2-3 months ago and he has taken a couple of inquiries.

On 8/29/2020 11:20 AM, Jim Kerney - SV/Blown Away - Sabre 402 wrote:
My brother wants to graduate into the Sabre family and is looking for a later model 34MII (1987 and up) or a 362. If anyone in the northeast is contemplating selling, let me know. He's in Boothbay Harbor, Maine.
--
Jim Kerney
SV/Blown Away S402
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
~~(\_~~~~(\_~~~~(\_~~
Creator of PedPox for Cruisers
www.pedpox.com
jimkerney@...

--

Dave Short

dhs.short@...

Jeffrey Green

I just listed my Sabre 34 1986. Great condition. Have a westerbeeke. 27 only 140 hrs.  It is listed with Sandy Hook Yacht Sales. Located in Bayville NJ. Best shape of all 1986 sabre34. The name of the boat is Daisy Mae. Check it out

[...]

Darshan

You may have come across this one on sailboatlistings

[...]

Michaellalancette@...

Hi Jim,

It’s not listed yet, but I have a S362 1995 that might be for sale in the coming months.
However Rosy is a little bit fare, presently stored close of Athens, Greece.

Michael

Le 29 août 2020 à 18:47, Darshan <dptypes@...> a écrit :

[...]

Anne Mullett

 My friend has a 1988 Sabre 34 mll, k/c
Listed at Boat trader.com.
Located in Noank CT.
Name of boat   "At Last."
Price negotiable.

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 11:20 AM, Jim Kerney - SV/Blown Away - Sabre 402
<jimkerney@...> wrote:
My brother wants to graduate into the Sabre family and is looking for a later model 34MII (1987 and up) or a 362. If anyone in the northeast is contemplating selling, let me know. He's in Boothbay Harbor, Maine.
--
Jim Kerney
SV/Blown Away S402
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
~~(\_~~~~(\_~~~~(\_~~
Creator of PedPox for Cruisers
www.pedpox.com
jimkerney@...

Jeffrey Green

I have a 1986 Sabre 34 for sale. Located Bayville NJ. Name of boat Daisy Mae. Listed with Sandy Hook Yacht Sales in nj

<jimkerney@...> wrote:
My brother wants to graduate into the Sabre family and is looking for a later model 34MII (1987 and up) or a 362. If anyone in the northeast is contemplating selling, let me know. He's in Boothbay Harbor, Maine.
--
Jim Kerney
SV/Blown Away S402
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
~~(\_~~~~(\_~~~~(\_~~
Creator of PedPox for Cruisers
www.pedpox.com
jimkerney@...

Jim Kerney - SV/Blown Away - Sabre 402

SOLD within hours! Thx Dave and all the rest of the responders.  My brother’s dream boat sailed in on this forum. You all are fantastic. Thx.
--
Jim Kerney
SV/Blown Away S402
Creator of PedPox for Cruisers
www.pedpox.com
jimkerney@...

chassidwa

I have a 1989 34 MKII FOR SALE. Let me know if interested. My main and 130 genny were refreshed last fall at our local sail loft in Kingston, ON. I’m in NY the sails are still in Canada, ugh.

On Aug 31, 2020, at 6:57 AM, Jim Kerney - SV/Blown Away - Sabre 402 <jimkerney@...> wrote:

SOLD within hours! Thx Dave and all the rest of the responders.  My brother’s dream boat sailed in on this forum. You all are fantastic. Thx.
--
Jim Kerney
SV/Blown Away S402
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
~~(\_~~~~(\_~~~~(\_~~
Creator of PedPox for Cruisers
www.pedpox.com
jimkerney@...

David Short, SV One Timer, 1997 362, Mt Desert, ME

So your brother bought Danica?
BTW the name has nothing to do with a certain race car driver.  Danica is a girl's name of Slavic origin meaning "Morning Star"

On 8/31/2020 6:57 AM, Jim Kerney - SV/Blown Away - Sabre 402 wrote:
SOLD within hours! Thx Dave and all the rest of the responders.  My brother’s dream boat sailed in on this forum. You all are fantastic. Thx.
--
Jim Kerney
SV/Blown Away S402
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
~~(\_~~~~(\_~~~~(\_~~
Creator of PedPox for Cruisers
www.pedpox.com
jimkerney@...

--

Dave Short

dhs.short@...

Dave Evans

Amazing coincidence. Our 34-II went under agreement yesterday as well.

dge
Hickory Wind
Onset, MA

On 8/31/2020 6:57 AM, Jim Kerney - SV/Blown Away - Sabre 402 wrote:
SOLD within hours! Thx Dave and all the rest of the responders.  My brother’s dream boat sailed in on this forum. You all are fantastic. Thx.
--
Jim Kerney
SV/Blown Away S402
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
~~(\_~~~~(\_~~~~(\_~~
Creator of PedPox for Cruisers
www.pedpox.com
jimkerney@...

Nancy Riella <Nancysails01@...>

Hi - I' ve just revised my listing of my 88 S 34 MK II CB Keel on Boat Trader.com.  According to a boat broker friend, I was asking too much.  The name of my boat is At Last.

Let me know if there's any interest.

1cheers - Nancy

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 11:20 AM Jim Kerney - SV/Blown Away - Sabre 402 <jimkerney@...> wrote:
My brother wants to graduate into the Sabre family and is looking for a later model 34MII (1987 and up) or a 362. If anyone in the northeast is contemplating selling, let me know. He's in Boothbay Harbor, Maine.
--
Jim Kerney
SV/Blown Away S402
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
~~(\_~~~~(\_~~~~(\_~~
Creator of PedPox for Cruisers
www.pedpox.com
jimkerney@...

Justin Andrus

We are considering selling our 1990 34MII Targa.  Its at Robinhood.

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 11:20 AM Jim Kerney - SV/Blown Away - Sabre 402 <jimkerney@...> wrote:
My brother wants to graduate into the Sabre family and is looking for a later model 34MII (1987 and up) or a 362. If anyone in the northeast is contemplating selling, let me know. He's in Boothbay Harbor, Maine.
--
Jim Kerney
SV/Blown Away S402
Cape Elizabeth, Maine