Rack for oven #362Sabre

Michelle Bamberger

Hello Everyone,

Our Sabre 362 came with one rack for the Regal Gas Systems oven on the boat, and as we plan to cruise, I thought it might come in handy to have one more. I have looked online and contacted Glen, but to no avail.

If there is anyone out there who has an extra rack (measures 17 3/4 inches by 10 inches) that you are willing to part with, please contact me offline (mjb57@...) re cost of rack and shipping.

Thank you,
Michelle
Elixir, '95 Sabre 362, #135
Ithaca, NY

Bruce <Bsurvey@...>

Suggest you go on line to a rv center. You may find it there

Bruce Cibley
Marine Surveyor CMS RT

On Jun 19, 2020, at 06:06, Michelle Bamberger <michelle.bamberger@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Our Sabre 362 came with one rack for the Regal Gas Systems oven on the boat, and as we plan to cruise, I thought it might come in handy to have one more. I have looked online and contacted Glen, but to no avail.

If there is anyone out there who has an extra rack (measures 17 3/4 inches by 10 inches) that you are willing to part with, please contact me offline (mjb57@...) re cost of rack and shipping.

Thank you,
Michelle
Elixir, '95 Sabre 362, #135
Ithaca, NY

Howard Musk, Belladrum, Sabre 362

We have been on the hunt for an extra rack too, but no luck so far. If you find a source, let us know.

Thanks
Howard

Belladrum
Sabre 362

On Jun 19, 2020, at 9:18 AM, Michelle Bamberger <michelle.bamberger@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Our Sabre 362 came with one rack for the Regal Gas Systems oven on the boat, and as we plan to cruise, I thought it might come in handy to have one more. I have looked online and contacted Glen, but to no avail.

If there is anyone out there who has an extra rack (measures 17 3/4 inches by 10 inches) that you are willing to part with, please contact me offline (mjb57@...) re cost of rack and shipping.

Thank you,
Michelle
Elixir, '95 Sabre 362, #135
Ithaca, NY

Bruce <Bsurvey@...>

Look on line. Blue pelican
They sell used boat gear on consignment
To bad your 2 years to late you could have had mine as I switched to a force 10 propane
Got 150$ for the lng stove

Bruce Cibley
Marine Surveyor CMS RT

On Jun 19, 2020, at 13:04, Howard Musk, Belladrum, Sabre 362 <hrmusk@...> wrote:

[...]

All,
Thanks for the comments and suggestions.
Nothing online, including Blue Pelican, for a rack for our propane oven.
If I find a source for this item, I will post it.
Michelle