Rack for oven #362Sabre

Michelle Bamberger

Hello Everyone,

Our Sabre 362 came with one rack for the Regal Gas Systems oven on the boat, and as we plan to cruise, I thought it might come in handy to have one more. I have looked online and contacted Glen, but to no avail.

If there is anyone out there who has an extra rack (measures 17 3/4 inches by 10 inches) that you are willing to part with, please contact me offline (mjb57@...) re cost of rack and shipping.

Thank you,
Michelle
Elixir, '95 Sabre 362, #135
Ithaca, NY

Bruce <Bsurvey@...>

Suggest you go on line to a rv center. You may find it there

Bruce Cibley
Marine Surveyor CMS RT

On Jun 19, 2020, at 06:06, Michelle Bamberger <michelle.bamberger@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Our Sabre 362 came with one rack for the Regal Gas Systems oven on the boat, and as we plan to cruise, I thought it might come in handy to have one more. I have looked online and contacted Glen, but to no avail.

If there is anyone out there who has an extra rack (measures 17 3/4 inches by 10 inches) that you are willing to part with, please contact me offline (mjb57@...) re cost of rack and shipping.

Thank you,
Michelle
Ithaca, NY

Howard Musk, Belladrum, Sabre 362

We have been on the hunt for an extra rack too, but no luck so far. If you find a source, let us know.

Thanks
Howard

Belladrum
Sabre 362

On Jun 19, 2020, at 9:18 AM, Michelle Bamberger <michelle.bamberger@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Thank you,
Michelle
Ithaca, NY

Bruce <Bsurvey@...>

Look on line. Blue pelican 
They sell used boat gear on consignment 
To bad your 2 years to late you could have had mine as I switched to a force 10 propane
Got 150$ for the lng stove 

Bruce Cibley
Marine Surveyor CMS RT

On Jun 19, 2020, at 13:04, Howard Musk, Belladrum, Sabre 362 <hrmusk@...> wrote:

We have been on the hunt for an extra rack too, but no luck so far. If you find a source, let us know.

Thanks
Howard

Belladrum
Sabre 362

Hello Everyone,

Thank you,
Michelle
Ithaca, NY

Michelle Bamberger

All,
Thanks for the comments and suggestions.
Nothing online, including Blue Pelican, for a rack for our propane oven.
If I find a source for this item, I will post it.
Michelle 

On Jun 19, 2020, at 4:21 PM, Bruce via groups.io <Bsurvey@...> wrote:

Look on line. Blue pelican 
They sell used boat gear on consignment 
To bad your 2 years to late you could have had mine as I switched to a force 10 propane
Got 150$ for the lng stove 

Bruce Cibley
Marine Surveyor CMS RT

On Jun 19, 2020, at 13:04, Howard Musk, Belladrum, Sabre 362 <hrmusk@...> wrote:

Thanks
Howard

Belladrum
Sabre 362

Hello Everyone,

Thank you,
Michelle
Ithaca, NY