SideWinders On Two Radio Club Group Page SWOTRadioClub@groups.io
The Side-Winders-On-Two Radio Club formed in the mid-1970's and has members nationwide. We promote Single Sideband activities on the 2-Meter (144 MHz) Amateur Radio band. SWOT conducts Nets across the United States on 144.250 MHz USB and has over 3,400 registered members worldwide and we occasionally produce a Bulletin for all members.
This Group page is a portal for those interested in the art of Weak Signal operations and the happenings in the SideWinders-On-Two Radio Club.
Please visit: http://www.swotrc.net "The SWOT Homepage" to find information about us and important other links for Weak Signal operating. Please be sure to "Bookmark" or "Add To Favorites" the Homepage.
We invite you to join the Group Page and post anything of interest concerning Weak Signal, including Amateur Radio items to sell or trade, any VHF/UHF DX event, and Hamfests that you plan to visit and can meet with other SWOT members. SWOT will always maintain this Group. This has helped to attract new members and establish contact with older ones. We invite your posts here, but please keep an eye on the Homepage for announcements and the latest news. It is the location of the most recent Bulletin and in addition an archive of past ones. Much hard work and effort has been spent on the Homepage and we wish that you all make use of it.
Notice to all applicants for membership in this Group. Due to unwanted and improper soliciting, when you apply please identify yourselves with your Callsign, Name and QTH for further verification. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Finally, we ask that you keep your postings "at least indirectly" within the context and interests of 2-Meter SSB operations.
ALL POSTS NOT WITHIN THIS CONTEXT ARE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Thank you.
- 450 Members
- 6,397 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
- Topics are automatically closed after 30 days.