SWARM meeting

Alan Borowski

Here is the forecast for Wed afternoon and evening.  Do we want to meet at the field, on Zoom, or other?

Inline image

Alan Borowski

Curtis Beck

I’m good with switching it to a zoom meeting tomorrow.

On Tue, Jun 14, 2022 at 12:53 PM Alan Borowski via groups.io <ajb_flyer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Here is the forecast for Wed afternoon and evening.  Do we want to meet at the field, on Zoom, or other?

Inline image

Alan Borowski

I am good with zoom

Mark Polzin
414-687-7550

On Jun 14, 2022, at 5:52 PM, Curtis Beck <junglegym68@...> wrote:

I’m good with switching it to a zoom meeting tomorrow.

On Tue, Jun 14, 2022 at 12:53 PM Alan Borowski via groups.io <ajb_flyer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Here is the forecast for Wed afternoon and evening.  Do we want to meet at the field, on Zoom, or other?

1655229176893blob.jpg

Alan Borowski

Jason Weber

I can’t make it tonight.