SWARM Meeting

Alan Borowski

Based on the forecast for Wed, I propose we meet via Zoom instead of at the field.

Alan Borowski

Curtis Beck

I'm good with Zoom.
I have tested positive for COVID and even though tomorrow will be 10 days since I caught it.
I was going to suggest a zoom meeting or I was going to skip this week's meeting.

On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 7:58 AM Alan Borowski via groups.io <ajb_flyer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Based on the forecast for Wed, I propose we meet via Zoom instead of at the field.

Alan Borowski

I am good with zoom

Mark Polzin
414-687-7550