Potential New Member

Curtis Beck

I was contacted by Luke Klingbiel that he would like to join our club.  He has a goblin 500 and has an Align 700x that he built over
the winter. 

What are your thoughts on setting him the zoom meeting invite for this week's meeting?

Jason Weber

I don’t know why we wouldn’t.

From: SWARM-RC@groups.io <SWARM-RC@groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Beck
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2022 11:16 AM
To: SWARM-RC@groups.io
Subject: [SWARM-RC] Potential New Member

I was contacted by Luke Klingbiel that he would like to join our club.  He has a goblin 500 and has an Align 700x that he built over

the winter. 

What are your thoughts on setting him the zoom meeting invite for this week's meeting?

Alan Borowski

We advertise that "Everyone is welcome to attend the monthly meetings", so there is no reason to exclude him.

Alan Borowski

On Monday, March 14, 2022, 11:27:20 AM CDT, Jason Weber <jweber3203@...> wrote:

the winter. 

Tom Young

I agree with Alan 

Tom

On Mar 14, 2022, at 11:37 AM, Alan Borowski via groups.io <ajb_flyer@...> wrote:

We advertise that "Everyone is welcome to attend the monthly meetings", so there is no reason to exclude him.

Alan Borowski

On Monday, March 14, 2022, 11:27:20 AM CDT, Jason Weber <jweber3203@...> wrote:

the winter.