From: SWARM-RC@groups.io <SWARM-RC@groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Beck
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2022 11:16 AM
To: SWARM-RC@groups.io
Subject: [SWARM-RC] Potential New Member

I was contacted by Luke Klingbiel that he would like to join our club.  He has a goblin 500 and has an Align 700x that he built over

the winter.

What are your thoughts on setting him the zoom meeting invite for this week's meeting?

Alan Borowski

We advertise that "Everyone is welcome to attend the monthly meetings", so there is no reason to exclude him.

Alan Borowski

On Monday, March 14, 2022, 11:27:20 AM CDT, Jason Weber <jweber3203@...> wrote:

I don’t know why we wouldn’t.

I was contacted by Luke Klingbiel that he would like to join our club.  He has a goblin 500 and has an Align 700x that he built over

the winter.

What are your thoughts on setting him the zoom meeting invite for this week's meeting?

Tom Young

I agree with Alan

        Tom