Topics

POLL: Do you fuse both pos and neg wiring when wiring your car for a ham radio rig? #poll

Rob Lindsay <w8mrl@...>

Can I answer the poll without having to create another website account on the groups.io site?  If I choose the view/reply online option, it takes me to a webpage but I can only see the poll, not vote.

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 8:34 PM, Donald Hellen <donhellen@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

Do you fuse both positive and negative wiring when wiring your car for a ham radio rig?

This is a test poll. I will have one more just to get an idea of how most of us wire up a mobile rig to the vehicle's power supply/battery.

1. Yes, I fuse both positive and negative leads
2. No just the positive lead (can include when tapping off a fused buss under the hood)

Vote Now

Donald Hellen

Rob,

You should not have to do anything special. You don't click on the
view/reply link though, When I clicked on the VOTE link in the poll's
original email, it took me to a place where I could click on the
answer I chose then the Vote button at the bottom.

I'll send a screen shot of what I se but I have to use Outlook to
paste it into a message. My next post will be what you see and what to
click on.

Give me a few minutes for this . . .

Donald
KJ3I

On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 21:09:01 -0500, "Rob Lindsay" <w8mrl@...>
wrote:

Can I answer the poll without having to create another website account on the groups.io site? If I choose the view/reply online option, it takes me to a webpage but I can only see the poll, not vote.

Donald Hellen

Let me know if the other post I just sent is helpful. It's bedtime for
me as I am working overtime tomorrow at KW and will be starting very
early at 5:30 AM there, so I get up even earlier.

I'll check messages tomorrow evening, but maybe on my phone during a
break tomorrow to see if this helped.