Topics

Hamfest question

Donald Hellen

Do I understand that we can set up a table Friday evening? Or am I
mistaken? If mistaken, how early can I get there to set up on
Saturday? Do we need people there much earlier than 8 AM to help get
things ready?

If we can, since I have two transceivers, a non-working PS,some Ten
Tec accessories, and maybe a (working) power supply to sell there,
could I have a separate table next to or near the club table so
whoever is at the club table can answer questions while I'm helping
with ticket sales or browsing the flea market?

I gave up on the Ten Tec XCVR but it's probably a PS issue since it
doesn't even light up the LED indicators (it's not the fuse or
switch). Someone will just pay less and have the pleasure of fixing
it. Or I will if it doesn't sell Saturday. Then I might keep it as a
backup rig or a temporary loaner for new ones coming into the hobby
locally.

Donald
AD8DY

Join the Icom group, a general Icom (amateur radio) discussion
group on Groups.io:
https://groups.io/g/ICOM (recently launched, growing slowly)
**also, a new self-help group dedicated to your cat's health:
https://groups.io/g/CatVet (just launched)

Emmitt

We will setup Friday at six. I will be there Saturday at 7:15 to open up.

Emmitt
KD8WJB

On Oct 2, 2019, at 8:55 PM, Donald Hellen <donhellen@...> wrote:

[...]

Michael Mathuews

Jesse has had some people reserve tables already. We have at least one table for the club. Jim Boyce has a table, but doesn't have much to sell. The club may use share part of his table. We will know more when we set up Friday night. You might check with Jesse to see what is available.

[...]

I'll try to be there at 6 Friday.

Might get to see some things a bit early too.

Donald

On Thu, 3 Oct 2019 02:26:47 +0000, "Michael Mathuews"
<mathuews@...> wrote:

Jesse has had some people reserve tables already. We have at least one table for the club. Jim Boyce has a table, but doesn't have much to sell. The club may use share part of his table. We will know more when we set up Friday night. You might check with Jesse to see what is available.

Join the Icom group, a general Icom (amateur radio) discussion
group on Groups.io:
https://groups.io/g/ICOM (recently launched, growing slowly)
**also, a new self-help group dedicated to your cat's health:
https://groups.io/g/CatVet (just launched)

John Hartmus II

I can’t be there this evening to set up for the test session.  I have been contacted by three people so far who plan to take tests, so I won’t be able to use the office area that we used last year.  I assume that we can use the back room, unless there is a better option…

Thanks,

John

WB8GRX

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

<mathuews@...> wrote:

>Jesse has had some people reserve tables already. We have at least one table for the club. Jim Boyce has a table, but doesn't have much to sell. The club may use share part of his table. We will know more when we set up Friday night. You might check with Jesse to see what is available.

Join the Icom group, a general Icom (amateur radio) discussion

group on Groups.io:

https://groups.io/g/ICOM  (recently launched, growing slowly)

**also, a new self-help group dedicated to your cat's health:

https://groups.io/g/CatVet (just launched)

John Hartmus II

Correction, I meant to say Friday evening.

John
WB8GRX

<mathuews@...> wrote:

>Jesse has had some people reserve tables already. We have at least one table for the club. Jim Boyce has a table, but doesn't have much to sell. The club may use share part of his table. We will know more when we set up Friday night. You might check with Jesse to see what is available.

Join the Icom group, a general Icom (amateur radio) discussion

group on Groups.io:

https://groups.io/g/ICOM  (recently launched, growing slowly)

**also, a new self-help group dedicated to your cat's health:

https://groups.io/g/CatVet (just launched)

Donald Hellen

I just found out I can't make it at 6 tomorrow. How late will someone be there?

I'm tied up until at least 7 pm.

I might also ask how early club members can get in tomorrow if I have to set up my for sale items Saturday morning?

Don

Emmitt

Not sure how long it will take to setup tomorrow night. You can call me to see if we are still there tomorrow around 6:45 and we should know how much longer we will be.
Plan to open around 7:15 Saturday morning. Starts at 8am.

Emmitt
513-504-2318
KD8WJB

On Oct 3, 2019, at 11:41 AM, Donald Hellen <donhellen@...> wrote:

I just found out I can't make it at 6 tomorrow. How late will someone be there?

I'm tied up until at least 7 pm.

I might also ask how early club members can get in tomorrow if I have to set up my for sale items Saturday morning?

Don

Donald Hellen

Thanks. I might just come in early Saturday. We'll see if I'll be needed after 7 pm tomorrow first. I might be free then.