months with formatting.

Donald
AD8DY

On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 01:29:24 +0000, "Michael Mathuews"
<mathuews@...> wrote:

From: Highland AmateurRadioAssociation <highlandara@...> Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2019, 10:35:06 PM EDT Subject: HALLOWEEN MONDAY MORNING MEMO SPOOKY EDITION

Join the Icom group, a general Icom (amateur radio) discussion
group on Groups.io:
https://groups.io/g/ICOM (recently launched, growing slowly)
**also, a new self-help group dedicated to your cat's health:
https://groups.io/g/CatVet (just launched)

Join SVARC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.