Re: Georgetown hamfest

Donald Hellen

That answers my question. Thanks!

A slightly shorter route takes 104 off 23 in Waverly but it doesn't
cut out much road.

The hard part will be the smaller roads. I'll print a map at work on
11 x 17 paper this week. I might use my GPS too if I can find it or my
phone.

Donald

On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 23:35:56 +0000, "Michael Mathuews"
<mathuews@...> wrote:

Well, that didn't work. You will need to enter your address. I 23 south to 32west turn left at Seaman for a shortcut. You can continue on 32.

Join the Icom group, a general Icom (amateur radio) discussion
group on Groups.io:
https://groups.io/g/ICOM (recently launched, growing slowly)
**also, a new self-help group dedicated to your cat's health:
https://groups.io/g/CatVet (just launched)

Join SVARC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.