Re: Georgetown hamfest

Donald Hellen

I'll probably see you there, then.

What is the best way to get there? Someone said US 50 to Fayetteville
then south on 68 straight into Georgetown. Is going 35W to 68 south
taking me too far out of the way?

I've never been there so no matter which way I go I would like some
directions once I get into town, in order to find the building it will
be in, probably coming south on 68.

Also, since I will have some stuff for sale, how early can I get there
to set up?

Don

On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 15:16:15 +0000, "Jesse Stanley"
<jesse@...> wrote:

I am planning on going.

Join the Icom group, a general Icom (amateur radio) discussion
group on Groups.io:
https://groups.io/g/ICOM (recently launched, growing slowly)
**also, a new self-help group dedicated to your cat's health:
https://groups.io/g/CatVet (just launched)

Join SVARC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.