Re: Welcome to AmazonSmile

Donald Hellen

I was giving to Goodwill Columbus but this would help people in our
area, so I'll make the switch if it's easy enough to do.

I use the smile login and changed my shortcut to:

https://smile.amazon.com/

There are browser add-ons, at least for Firefox, to switch to the
smile login page automatically but it doesn't work for me, so I use a
shortcut pinned to my toolbar on Firefox.

Donald
AD8DY

On Fri, 25 Oct 2019 11:58:16 -0400, "David Coffey"
<dcoffey99@...> wrote:

We should be able to start logging donations, but we will need to get our banking info registered to receive the accept the funds. We will work with Mike/Jesse to get this completed as Amazon does not send paper checks like Kroger. You will also notice the address is incorrect if you view the organization. There is a detailed process for us to follow to get the address updated first with GuideStar, then eventually with Amazon. We are working on it, but will will take a few weeks for the process to flow.

Join the Icom group, a general Icom (amateur radio) discussion
group on Groups.io:
https://groups.io/g/ICOM (recently launched, growing slowly)
**also, a new self-help group dedicated to your cat's health:
https://groups.io/g/CatVet (just launched)

Join SVARC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.