Greenfield Repeater

Donald Hellen

This is from the person who sends out the Monday Morning Memo. If he
gets back to me on whether it's FM or Fusion or both, I'll pass that
information along. Or someone can test it and let us know if it's FM,
Fusion, or both. I don't have a Fusion rig.

Donald
***********************

The new Yaesu DR-2 repeater was put on the air at Greenfield this
afternoon by Steve and myself. It is using a CTCSS tone 118.8Hz on
both TX and RX.

They probably have it set for FM and do not have Fusion turned on.
However I will find out for certain. The frequency is 146.685.

Join the Icom group, a general Icom (amateur radio) discussion
group on Groups.io:
https://groups.io/g/ICOM (recently launched, growing slowly)
**also, a new self-help group dedicated to your cat's health:
https://groups.io/g/CatVet (just launched)

Join SVARC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.