Re: Hamfest question

Donald Hellen

Thanks. I might just come in early Saturday. We'll see if I'll be needed after 7 pm tomorrow first. I might be free then.

On October 3, 2019 12:06:50 PM "Emmitt via Groups.Io" <hal6868@...> wrote:

Not sure how long it will take to setup tomorrow night. You can call me to see if we are still there tomorrow around 6:45 and we should know how much longer we will be.
Plan to open around 7:15 Saturday morning. Starts at 8am.

Emmitt
513-504-2318
KD8WJB

On Oct 3, 2019, at 11:41 AM, Donald Hellen <donhellen@...> wrote:

I just found out I can't make it at 6 tomorrow. How late will someone be there?

I'm tied up until at least 7 pm.

I might also ask how early club members can get in tomorrow if I have to set up my for sale items Saturday morning?

Don

Join SVARC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.