Re: Hamfest question

Donald Hellen

I'll try to be there at 6 Friday.

Might get to see some things a bit early too.

Donald

On Thu, 3 Oct 2019 02:26:47 +0000, "Michael Mathuews"
<mathuews@...> wrote:

Jesse has had some people reserve tables already. We have at least one table for the club. Jim Boyce has a table, but doesn't have much to sell. The club may use share part of his table. We will know more when we set up Friday night. You might check with Jesse to see what is available.

Join the Icom group, a general Icom (amateur radio) discussion
group on Groups.io:
https://groups.io/g/ICOM (recently launched, growing slowly)
**also, a new self-help group dedicated to your cat's health:
https://groups.io/g/CatVet (just launched)

Join SVARC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.