Topics

New post on Sanantoniohams.org, crank-up tower & Cushcraft R-7000 HF antenna for sale

Lee Besing

Full details here...
http://sanantoniohams.org/blog/?p=8559

I just posted this listing on behalf of Daniel KC5QIG. It belonged to his dad, Doug Gollihar NA5YO, who used to be an active mbr of the AARO ham club many years ago.

He's going to find out if his dad added the optional 80 meter kit or not. If not, it covers 10m-40m.  I'm guessing a lot of maintenance will be needed to restore everything to optimal condition due to the age. Doug & Lucy moved to Palacio TX quite awhile back. I knew them back in the 90's with AARO.

Lee Besing, N5NTG
210-771-7075
San Antonio TX