Topics

New file uploaded to STXDXCC@groups.io

STXDXCC@groups.io Notification <STXDXCC+notification@...>

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the STXDXCC@groups.io group.

File: Draft - STXDXCC Minutes 2019-07-16.docx.pdf

Uploaded By: Marty Meyers

Meeting Minutes July 2019 - Draft

You can access this file at the URL:
https://groups.io/g/STXDXCC/files/Meeting%20Minutes/Minutes%202019/Draft%20-%20STXDXCC%20Minutes%202019-07-16.docx.pdf

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

Marty Meyers

Dear club members,

For those of you that joined the Texas QSO Party (200 minute challenge) operating event committee you will want to read through these meeting minutes. The information that I captured on this event is within the meeting minutes.

For all members,

There are a couple of items about DXPedition DVDs that that were kindly donated by Tom AB5XZ. These are available for use by club members. Please contact me if interested. Mike Goins K5WMG has some equipment available to new hams. Please contact Mike directly if you know someone who could use this gear.

W5MRM