Please mark your calendars for this years Holiday Party.

Date: December 3rd 2019
Time: 7pm-9pm Central
Location: The Lion & Rose British Restaurant and Pub
17627 La Cantera Pkwy
Suite 103
San Antonio, TX 78257

More info on the Lion & Rose can be found at their website
https://thelionandrose.com/

Please reply to this message and let me know if you are planning to attend and if so, how many in your party.

Thanks and 73,

Marty
W5MRM

Tom O'Brien

Edited

Yes.  Two.

Sincerely,
Tom O'Brien
San Antonio, Texas

Cray Lester / K5MUG

Yes, one.

Please mark your calendars for this years Holiday Party.

Date: December 3rd 2019
Time: 7pm-9pm Central
Location: The Lion & Rose British Restaurant and Pub
17627 La Cantera Pkwy
Suite 103
San Antonio, TX 78257

More info on the Lion & Rose can be found at their website
https://thelionandrose.com/

Please reply to this message and let me know if you are planning to attend and if so, how many in your party.

Thanks and 73,

Marty
W5MRM

Sincerely,
Tom O'Brien
San Antonio, Texas

Ken Nichols

Edited

Currently plan to attend w/ XYL = 2 attendees.

Ken Nichols
(m)301-717-4571
ken.nichols.kd3vk@...

Brad Peace

Put me in for 1.

73!
Brad

Bob Richie

Marty - I'm planning to attend with my XYL.

Bob Richie K5YB
830 285 0917
Kerrville TX 78028

Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 at 10:38 AM
From: "Marty Meyers" <martyrmeyers@...>
To: STXDXCC@groups.io
Dear Club Members,

Please mark your calendars for this years Holiday Party.

Date: December 3rd 2019
Time: 7pm-9pm Central
Location: The Lion & Rose British Restaurant and Pub
17627 La Cantera Pkwy
Suite 103
San Antonio, TX 78257

More info on the Lion & Rose can be found at their website
https://thelionandrose.com/

Please reply to this message and let me know if you are planning to attend and if so, how many in your party.

Thanks and 73,

Marty
W5MRM

Marty Meyers

Dear Club Members,

Here is what I have so far.

Tom AB5XZ (2)
Cray K5MUG (1)
Ken KD3VK (2)
Brad N5PBP (1)
Bob K5YB (2)
Marty W5MRM (2)

Please add a note here if you plan to attend and I'll add you to the list.

N5YJ - Peter

Peter N5YJ (2)

On Oct 22, 2019, at 2:04 PM, Marty Meyers <martyrmeyers@...> wrote:

Dear Club Members,

Here is what I have so far.

Tom AB5XZ (2)
Cray K5MUG (1)
Ken KD3VK (2)
Brad N5PBP (1)
Bob K5YB (2)
Marty W5MRM (2)

Please add a note here if you plan to attend and I'll add you to the list.

Samuel Jones

Ruby and I are planning on attending.

73,
Sam/N5PHI

Marty Meyers

Dear Club Members,

Here is the current list. Please let me know if you plan on coming or even if you don't.

Tom AB5XZ (2)

Cray K5MUG (1)

Ken KD3VK (2)

Brad N5PBP (1)

Bob K5YB (2)

Peter N5YJ (2)

Start KI5SC (1)

Sam N5PHI (2)

Marty W5MRM (2)

W5MRM

Bob Richie

I'm still planning to be there.

Bob

Bob Richie K5YB
830 285 0917
Kerrville TX 78028

Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 6:22 PM
From: "Marty Meyers" <martyrmeyers@...>
To: STXDXCC@groups.io
Dear Club Members,

Here is the current list. Please let me know if you plan on coming or even if you don't.

Tom AB5XZ (2)

Cray K5MUG (1)

Ken KD3VK (2)

Brad N5PBP (1)