Topics

Push Up Pole for a special Antenna #SpecialNotice

Starr Center

All, Good day.  I received a request for assistance from Bill Stegemueller, K5KB with the Medina Radio Club in Medina, TX.
A member of the club - Norman Rigsby, K5LYO, who happens to be a D Day Survivor needs assistance with a new push up pole to get back on the air.  The club attempted to fix his old pole but it did not withstand the winds.  So a request is going out for assistance in locating at least a 30 foot high pole (either donated or for sale) to help Norman get back on the air.
Please contact me if you know of the availability of such a pole.
Thank you.
Respectfully,
Starr
KI5SC

Robert Hejl

I have a new (never used) 60 ft fiberglass push up pole you can have.

Bob W2IK

Michael Goins, k5wmg

Bob, we talked at a meeting a while back. Email me please. Thanks.
Mike, K5WMG

On Tue, Jul 2, 2019, 3:53 PM Robert Hejl via Groups.Io <alonestaryank=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have a new (never used) 60 ft fiberglass push up pole you can have.

Bob W2IK

Starr Center

Bob,

I asked Bill Stegemueller if your 60’ pole would work.
He just responded that it would work.
I will put Bill directly in touch with you to pursue further.
Thank you.
Respectfully,
Start
KI5SC

On Jul 2, 2019, at 15:51, Robert Hejl via Groups.Io <alonestaryank@...> wrote:

I have a new (never used) 60 ft fiberglass push up pole you can have.

Bob W2IK

Gary Johnson

Starr, et al

I have a used heavy duty push up pole galvanised with guy rings that was donated to me for redistribution by a WWII vet in HCARC.  This sounds like a good home for it.

73,

Gary J
NA3VY