As discussed at the last couple of meetings we will be holding a club picnic in the Bandera area. The club will be providing meat (hamburgers, hotdogs), buns, and condiments. We will ask for club members to bring a side for the group, whatever you would like to drink, and a chair.

Date: May 4th 2019
Time: 11am
Location: Bandera City Park
https://www.cityofbandera.org/2161/Park

The location is subject to change but we will keep it in the Bandera area. I will let everyone know if we do end up needing to move it.

Along with the picnic I thought this would be a good opportunity to hold a swap meet. If you have any equipment laying around that you feel would be better served with a new home please bring it along.

Important: Please let us know if you plan on attending or not, how many in your party, and what you plan to bring for your side dish by posting below.

If you have any questions please ask. I'll provide updates as we have them.

W5MRM

Ken Nichols

Thanks for the notice Marty,

My wife and I hope to attend and will bring a side sweet/sour carrot salad and hopefully cookies or some other dessert.
73. -Ken-

Ken Nichols
(m)301-717-4571

Dear Club Members,

Date: May 4th 2019
Time: 11am
Location: Bandera City Park
https://www.cityofbandera.org/2161/Park

The location is subject to change but we will keep it in the Bandera area. I will let everyone know if we do end up needing to move it.

Along with the picnic I thought this would be a good opportunity to hold a swap meet. If you have any equipment laying around that you feel would be better served with a new home please bring it along.

Important: Please let us know if you plan on attending or not, how many in your party, and what you plan to bring for your side dish by posting below.

If you have any questions please ask. I'll provide updates as we have them.

W5MRM

Joe Kohler

Dear Marty,

I regret that I won't be able to attend the May 4th picnic.

73,

Joe
W5QLF

Samuel Jones

Marty,
Ruby and I are planning on attending.

73
Sam,
N5PHI

Dear Club Members,

Date: May 4th 2019
Time: 11am
Location: Bandera City Park
https://www.cityofbandera.org/2161/Park

The location is subject to change but we will keep it in the Bandera area. I will let everyone know if we do end up needing to move it.

Along with the picnic I thought this would be a good opportunity to hold a swap meet. If you have any equipment laying around that you feel would be better served with a new home please bring it along.

Important: Please let us know if you plan on attending or not, how many in your party, and what you plan to bring for your side dish by posting below.

If you have any questions please ask. I'll provide updates as we have them.

W5MRM

jhoskelis

Marty
Karen and I plan to attend. We will bring salad and chips.
Jay
K0BCN

Date: May 4th 2019
Time: 11am
Location: Bandera City Park
https://www.cityofbandera.org/2161/Park

The location is subject to change but we will keep it in the Bandera area. I will let everyone know if we do end up needing to move it.

Along with the picnic I thought this would be a good opportunity to hold a swap meet. If you have any equipment laying around that you feel would be better served with a new home please bring it along.

Important: Please let us know if you plan on attending or not, how many in your party, and what you plan to bring for your side dish by posting below.

If you have any questions please ask. I'll provide updates as we have them.

W5MRM

Robert Hejl

I will attend...  Bob  W2IK

Dear Club Members,

Date: May 4th 2019
Time: 11am
Location: Bandera City Park
https://www.cityofbandera.org/2161/Park

The location is subject to change but we will keep it in the Bandera area. I will let everyone know if we do end up needing to move it.

Along with the picnic I thought this would be a good opportunity to hold a swap meet. If you have any equipment laying around that you feel would be better served with a new home please bring it along.

Important: Please let us know if you plan on attending or not, how many in your party, and what you plan to bring for your side dish by posting below.

If you have any questions please ask. I'll provide updates as we have them.

W5MRM

Marty Meyers

A quick update. We have the following list of people signed up to attend so far. Please shoot me a note if you aren't on the list and will attend. I'll likely do the shopping Friday evening so will need a full count by then.

It also looks like we may have some weather this coming week and into the weekend. I'll keep you posted if there is a change of plans.

Ken KD3VK +1  sweet/sour carrot salad

Starr KI5SC Black Bean Venison Chili

Marty W5MRM +2

Jay K0BCN+1 Salad and Chips

Sam N5PHI +1

Bob W2IK

Bob, Judy, and Joe we will miss seeing you there. Hope to see you all soon!

Cray Lester / K5MUG

Marty,  I’ll be attending.  Not sure what I will bring but I’ll follow up by  Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks,

Cray / K5MUG

A quick update. We have the following list of people signed up to attend so far. Please shoot me a note if you aren't on the list and will attend. I'll likely do the shopping Friday evening so will need a full count by then.

It also looks like we may have some weather this coming week and into the weekend. I'll keep you posted if there is a change of plans.

Ken KD3VK +1  sweet/sour carrot salad

Starr KI5SC Black Bean Venison Chili

Marty W5MRM +2

Jay K0BCN+1 Salad and Chips

Sam N5PHI +1

Bob W2IK

Bob, Judy, and Joe we will miss seeing you there. Hope to see you all soon!

Edward Ringgold

I will try to make it. Swap meet, yes.  Sometimes parking can be a problem at city park.

Ed N5LVQ

Date: May 4th 2019
Time: 11am
Location: Bandera City Park
https://www.cityofbandera.org/2161/Park

The location is subject to change but we will keep it in the Bandera area. I will let everyone know if we do end up needing to move it.

Along with the picnic I thought this would be a good opportunity to hold a swap meet. If you have any equipment laying around that you feel would be better served with a new home please bring it along.

Important: Please let us know if you plan on attending or not, how many in your party, and what you plan to bring for your side dish by posting below.

If you have any questions please ask. I'll provide updates as we have them.

W5MRM

Marty Meyers

Sounds good Cray. Will be good to see you!

Marty
W5MRM

On 4/27/2019 5:01:51 PM, Cray Lester <k5mug@...> wrote:

Marty,  I’ll be attending.  Not sure what I will bring but I’ll follow up by  Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks,

Cray / K5MUG

A quick update. We have the following list of people signed up to attend so far. Please shoot me a note if you aren't on the list and will attend. I'll likely do the shopping Friday evening so will need a full count by then.

It also looks like we may have some weather this coming week and into the weekend. I'll keep you posted if there is a change of plans.

Ken KD3VK +1  sweet/sour carrot salad

Starr KI5SC Black Bean Venison Chili

Marty W5MRM +2

Jay K0BCN+1 Salad and Chips

Sam N5PHI +1

Bob W2IK

Bob, Judy, and Joe we will miss seeing you there. Hope to see you all soon!

Marty Meyers

Sounds good Ed. Hope you and Carolyn can make it!

Marty
W5MRM

Date: May 4th 2019
Time: 11am
Location: Bandera City Park
https://www.cityofbandera.org/2161/Park

The location is subject to change but we will keep it in the Bandera area. I will let everyone know if we do end up needing to move it.

Along with the picnic I thought this would be a good opportunity to hold a swap meet. If you have any equipment laying around that you feel would be better served with a new home please bring it along.

Important: Please let us know if you plan on attending or not, how many in your party, and what you plan to bring for your side dish by posting below.

If you have any questions please ask. I'll provide updates as we have them.

W5MRM

Cray Lester / K5MUG

Marty,  what's the count now for the club picnic?  Wondering what to plan for.

Thanks,

Cray / K5MUG

Gary Johnson

Add Gary and Arlene to the group.