Address: 17627 La Cantera Pkwy, San Antonio, TX 78257
Date: Tuesday, December 11th
Time: 7pm - 9pm Local Time

W5MRM

Marty Meyers

Dear club members,

We are coming down to the wire. Only one day left to submit nominations for the W5JBO John B. Orton Memorial Operator of the Year award.

Please take a moment to nominate a fellow club member. All you have to do is drop me an email at info@... with a name/callsign and a sentence or two as to why you think they should be presented the award.

Thanks! and I'm looking forward to seeing you all Tuesday night!

W5MRM