Topics

Upcoming Club Station Events #Contest #LocalEvent

Marty Meyers

Dear Club Members,

We have several upcoming club station events. I would like to start figuring out who is interested so that we can get our plans together. Please reply to this thread or let me know by email info(at)w5rta(dot)net if interested.

Club Station Antenna Work Party
When: September 22nd 9am
Current list of interested members: Starr KI5SC, Marty W5MRM, Jay K0BCN, Ed N5JJI, Keith NZ5F, Brad N5PBP, Bob K5YB, Carlos W5CAA
Notes: Please keep an eye on this thread as weather may play a part in whether or not we can move forward with this event. There is more rain in the forecast this coming weekend.

Texas QSO Party
When: 1400Z on SATURDAY, September 29 to 0200Z on SUNDAY. September 30
 and from 1400Z to 2000Z on SUNDAY, September 30
Notes: We can run a multi-transmitter, multi-op station for this event. Please let me know if you are interested.

California QSO Party
When: 1600 UTC October 6, 2018 to 2200 UTC October 7, 2018
Notes: We can run a multi-transmitter, multi-op station for this event. Please let me know if you are interested.

Let me know if you have any questions.

W5MRM