Topics

Yahoo Groups #SpecialNotice

Marty Meyers

Dear Club Members,

We have had a few messages "slip" through the Yahoo group over the last day or so. I apologize for this. I have made further adjustments to the moderation of that group to prevent that from happening. If you have had a message "go missing" or not post in the last day or two this is probably because you sent it to or replied to a post on the Yahoo group. Please remove STXDXCC@... from your address books. When creating or replying to messages please ensure that you are sending to STXDXCC@groups.io.

Thanks and I apologize for any issue or confusion that this may have caused.

Marty
W5MRM