Re: CQ WW 160 SSB - Looking for Participants #Contest #LocalEvent

Marty Meyers

Hello Ed,

1. do you plan in operation all night, both nights?
The current plan is to operate all night, both nights. If the first night is a bust due to conditions or something else we will reconsider what to do for the second night.
2. is there a bed in the back of the shack?
Yes, there is a bunk. Just bring a pillow and a sleeping bag or blanket.
3. do you need any more help (operators)
I will personally yield to others that want to operate. I want to make sure that club members have an opportunity to work the contest and run contacts. I think there is plenty of time for as many ops as want to operate.
4. is there a coffee pot?
There is a Keurig K-cup machine. There is also a microwave oven.

W5MRM
Helotes, TX
On Feb 20, 2020, 6:00 PM -0600, Ed via Groups.Io <marker939393@...>, wrote:
Marty
I have a few questioons about how I can "fill in the gaps"
1. do you plan in operation all night, both nights?
2. is there a bed in the back of the shack?
3. do you need any more help (operators)
4. is there a coffee pot?

Ed
210-347-7690

On Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 11:55:14 AM CST, Marty Meyers <martyrmeyers@...> wrote:

We are picking up steam for the upcoming contest at the club station. We now have 4 participants:

Ed N5JJI, Marty W5MRM, Starr KI5SC, and Brad N5PBP

If anyone else would like to join us please let me know.

Ed,

Brad is slated to come out Friday evening and will likely be staying until around Midnight. I believe Starr and I will be there most of the time both nights. You are welcome to come out at anytime. Is there are particular day/time you are looking at coming out?

W5MRM

--
Ed Kirk N5JJI