Re: CQ WW 160 SSB - Looking for Participants #Contest #LocalEvent

Marty Meyers

We are picking up steam for the upcoming contest at the club station. We now have 4 participants:

Ed N5JJI, Marty W5MRM, Starr KI5SC, and Brad N5PBP

If anyone else would like to join us please let me know.

Ed,

Brad is slated to come out Friday evening and will likely be staying until around Midnight. I believe Starr and I will be there most of the time both nights. You are welcome to come out at anytime. Is there are particular day/time you are looking at coming out?

W5MRM