CQ WW 160 SSB - Looking for Participants #Contest #LocalEvent

Marty Meyers

Dear Club Members,

Before you know it the CQ WW 160 will be upon us. We are looking to see if there are any club members that are interested in putting together an effort from the club station in Bandera. 160m is a night time band so the idea would be to run the contest starting Friday evening through Saturday morning and then again Saturday evening through Sunday morning.

This is an event that we have traditionally run from the club station making use of our 160 meter loop. We tend to do well in this contest when conditions are good and when we have operators to cover the long overnight shifts. A few of us have run this thing solo but it's more fun and less painful as a multi-op!

Official Dates and times are:
2200Z February 21 - 2200Z Feb23
We will likely run the contest 6PM-8AM each night (Friday and Saturday)

If you are interested please post here or contact me directly.

W5MRM
Helotes, TX