Re: Upcoming Event: STXDXCC Club Meeting - Tue, 09/17/2019 7:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

Chris Williams

Can someone have marty w5mrm call me on cellphone right away it concerns tonights meeting Chris williams kc5pyg

On Monday, September 16, 2019 STXDXCC <STXDXCC@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: STXDXCC Club Meeting

When: Tuesday, 17 September 2019, 7:00pm to 8:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:Bobby J's Old Fashioned Burgers - 13247 Bandera Rd, Helotes, TX 78023

View Event

Organizer: info@...

General Meeting - Meetings are open to everybody. We meet on the third Tuesday of each month (except December). Meetings are held at Bobby J's Old Fashioned Burgers in Helotes, TX. Members start gathering at about 6PM to eat and socialize before the meeting. The meeting starts at 7PM.