From: FlexRadio Systems <lori@...>
Date: September 3, 2019 at 9:15:36 AM CDT
To: ken.nichols.kd3vk@...
Subject: FlexInsider - FlexRadio Announces Strategic Partnership with Raytheon

Raytheon - FlexRadio Team to Develop Airborne High Frequency Radio
Air Force awards industry team $36 million contract
Dear FlexRadio Customers,

In a strategic partnership with Raytheon, FlexRadio has been selected by the US Air Force (USAF) to adapt its commercial off the shelf SmartSDR/FLEX-6000 architecture for HF modernization of airborne communications platforms. The joint press release with Raytheon can be found here.

We are excited to convey that our proven modular direct sampling hardware, Open Waveform API, and IP based architecture provide a ready platform for agile development to meet 21st century communication needs.

There is an old saying, "What goes around comes around." Throughout FlexRadio's history, commercial amateur products have been leveraged into defense products, which in turn, have been leveraged back into commercial products. We are certain that these efforts will cycle back again.

So how might this development affect you? While I can't go into all the details, the positive impact to our business processes, infrastructure, intellectual property and human resources will enhance our amateur/commercial products and services. So stay tuned for more amateur product announcements coming soon.

Thank you all for your support of FlexRadio. We appreciate your business and we invite you to celebrate with us on achieving this significant milestone.

73,

Gerald
Coming to a Hamfest Near You
FlexRadio will be demonstrating the FLEX-6000 series line, including remote capability and our new multiFLEX feature, allowing operators to share a rig, at the following events:

Northeast HamXposition Boxboro - September 7-8, 2019

W9DXCC - September 13-14, 2019

Belton HamExpo - October 4-5

Pacificon - October 18-20

Please be sure to visit us for special deals and fun giveaways for your shack.

U.S. Promotion - Last Day for Labor Day Specials!

Free Tilt Feet
with Maestro

Free dust cover
with any radio

+ Includes SmartSDR v3 ($199 value)
+ Free Shipping
Terms: Prices valid August 30 - Sept 3, 2019
Discounts are for US only. Free shipping valid in the contiguous 48 states only.

Looking for even more savings? Check out our purchase programs.