Re: Texas QSO Party #Contest

Robert Hejl

I ran about 12 of them in 2017, using a special antenna that was 30 feet tall on my rear bumper, but I had to stop at each location instead of driving as I operated. I will be mainly on 40 and 20 meters,  Bob  W2IK

In a message dated 8/28/2019 11:08:55 PM Central Standard Time, n5vys@... writes:

Those countries to the south of Bexar will be fun to run.

Obie N5VYS

On Aug 28, 2019, at 10:53 PM, Robert Hejl via Groups.Io <alonestaryank@...> wrote:

Although family emergencies kept me from doing it last year, this year I'll be running mobile in the same counties I did in 2017.... south of Bexar County. Bob W2IK

In a message dated 8/28/2019 10:37:35 PM Central Standard Time, n5vys@... writes:

I don’t have a mobile setup any longer !

Ob N5VYS

On Aug 28, 2019, at 9:15 PM, Marty Meyers <martyrmeyers@...> wrote:

oops! My mistake. I guess I just associated you with KARS and thought you lived there. Thanks for passing it along!

W5MRM