Re: ROTOR ISSUE

Michael Goins, k5wmg

The meter circuitry fuse was hard to find a replacement for (1/8 amp fast blow) and finally received some from Mouser. Turns out that was all that was wrong as EVERYTHING else checked out okay. Murphy tried hard but I won in the end.

On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 5:44 PM Ken Nichols <ken.nichols.kd3vk@...> wrote:
If I remember correctly on the hygain rotor it has dedicated wires for the resistor (pot) that indicates position. I would double check the wiring is good at and from both ends. When in doubt pick a different pair and swap them entirely with the pot wire pair. Then does anything work differently?

Ken Nichols
(m)301-717-4571

On Aug 2, 2019, at 5:23 PM, Michael Goins, k5wmg <wmgoins@...> wrote:

Installing a new rotor and the brake works, turns CCW and CW, but no meter indication. Any troubleshooting ideas will help. Hygain IV.