Re: ROTOR ISSUE

Michael Goins, k5wmg

Rebuilt new. The only thing not working is the indicator. Hopefully will have my rotor that is coming out for you to rebuild soon so I'll have a backup. Haven't check for 13V between 3 and 7 on the box yet so I guess it could be the fuse. Spent most of the mor8ng rechecking my cable to make sure I hadn't mis-wired anything since I have a disconnect connector in line on it for lightning protection. All that checked out okay.

On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 5:43 PM Walter Hock <kk5lo@...> wrote:
Is new “bought new or rebuilt new”?
Also you can find trouble shooting information in the Hygain manual using an ohmmeter.

Thanks,
Walter

On Aug 2, 2019, at 5:23 PM, Michael Goins, k5wmg <wmgoins@...> wrote:

Installing a new rotor and the brake works, turns CCW and CW, but no meter indication. Any troubleshooting ideas will help. Hygain IV.