Re: New file uploaded to STXDXCC@groups.io

Marty Meyers

Dear club members,

For those of you that joined the Texas QSO Party (200 minute challenge) operating event committee you will want to read through these meeting minutes. The information that I captured on this event is within the meeting minutes.

For all members,

There are a couple of items about DXPedition DVDs that that were kindly donated by Tom AB5XZ. These are available for use by club members. Please contact me if interested. Mike Goins K5WMG has some equipment available to new hams. Please contact Mike directly if you know someone who could use this gear.

W5MRM