Re: STXDXCC Club Picnic - May 4th #SpecialNotice #LocalEvent

Cray Lester / K5MUG

Moved into my area about 15 minutes ago.  Lightning also, shutting down electronics.  See you all tomorrow.

Cray

From: STXDXCC@groups.io <STXDXCC@groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Meyers
Sent: Friday, May 3, 2019 20:25
To: STXDXCC@groups.io
Subject: Re: [STXDXCC] STXDXCC Club Picnic - May 4th

Dear Club members,

There is heavy rain and thunderstorms in the area right now. It looks like this is supposed to clear out by morning. I think we will be ok to move ahead with the picnic but I will definitely post by 9am with an answer on whether we will continue forward or not.

Just a reminder that we will start meeting up around 11 and probably eat around noon. I plan to be there between 10-10:30 to start getting the grills ready.

W5MRM