CQ WW 160 SSB - Club Station Report #Contest

Marty Meyers

Dear Club Members,

Starr and I operated the CQ WW 160 SSB from the Club Station this weekend. We ran multi-op high power using the club call sign W5RTA. Results are as follows:

                 CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: W5RTA
Operator(s): KI5SC W5MRM
Station: W5RTA

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Bandera, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 13

Total:  QSOs = 204  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 8  Total Score = 26,288

Club: South Texas DX & Contest Club
Band conditions were a bit rough Friday night with a lot of static crashes. Conditions improved Saturday night and we had a couple of good runs. Overall we had a good time. We were able to work 43 States, 2 Canadian Provinces, Several Mexican stations and Several stations in the Caribbean.

Log file has been submitted and uploaded to 3830 scores.

Thank you to Ken KD3VK for loaning us his Kenwood TS-850S and an LDG 1000 pro II tuner. Thanks to Jay for the use of the club station, antennas and amplifier.

Anyone else able to play in this contest?

W5MRM