Re: Station at Bear Creek Scout Ranch

Ed

I was afraid I had missed it.  Thanks Mike
Ed

On Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 8:27:17 PM CST, Mike Crownover <ab5ebdxer@...> wrote:

Ed,

Thanks for the reminder, the application is in the mail.

Mike AB5EB

On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 10:21 PM Ed via Groups.Io <marker939393=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Mike
I have not received any paperwork on qualifing to work with the scouts.
Ed Kirk  N5JJI
398 Rosemary Loop
New Braunfels, TX 78130

On Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 4:44:18 PM CST, Mike Crownover <ab5ebdxer@...> wrote:

Ed...is your QRZ address ok? If so I can mail you a registration form.

Thanks,

Mike AB5EB

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 3:40 PM Ed via Groups.Io <marker939393=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Mike
I was a scout many moons ago and would like to help out any way I can.  Put my name in the hat and let me know what I have to do to sign up.

Ed Kirk
N5JJI

On Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 9:21:35 AM CST, Mike Crownover <ab5ebdxer@...> wrote:

Hey guys,

There is a station being installed at Bear Creek Scout Ranch this winter. It is a Rohn 25 tower with a multiband beam and a 40m Dipole. We are looking to offer the Radio Merit Badge to the Scouts next summer. There is over 1000 Scouts that come through Bear Creek each year. If you are interested in helping you will need to be a register Scout and go through on-line Youth Protection Training.

Bear Creek is in Ingram Texas, near Kerrville.

The station callsign is KX5BSA. Please let me know if you are interested in being involved with this project.

Thanks,

Mike AB5EB

--
Ed Kirk N5JJI