From: Marty Meyers
Sent: Sep 21, 2018 8:14 PM
To: STXDXCC@groups.io
Subject: Re: [STXDXCC] Club Station Antenna Work Party - Sept 22nd

Dear Club Members,

I am calling off the work party for tomorrow morning. I am told that the ground is still wet out at the club station and rain is expected to start soon and go through early morning. With this, conditions will not be ideal for us to complete the work we need to do.

We will look to reschedule for another date in the near future.

W5MRM

Sincerely,
Tom O'Brien
San Antonio, Texas