Re: SARC monthly meeting [1 Attachment]

Mark W8MRK

Great job on the newsletter – it looks fantastic!

   Mark – W8MRK

From: STXDXCC@... [mailto:STXDXCC@...]
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2017 4:07 PM
To: STXDXCC@...
Subject: [STXDXCC] SARC monthly meeting [1 Attachment]

FYI,

Thought one of you might be interested in the SARC newsletter or the

planned presentation at this upcoming meeting Thursday night.

Also note the Swap Meet next Saturday at Hangar 18.  (I think date is actually 9/16.)

-Ken-

Ken Nichols

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Brad Crabtree(W5FRQ)" <w5frq@...>
Date: September 11, 2017 at 3:00:07 PM CDT
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: Re: SARC monthly meeting reminder

Sorry I for got to attach the newsletter please find it attached here!

Ken Nichols

(m)301-717-4571

On 9/11/2017 1:58 PM, Brad Crabtree(W5FRQ) wrote:

Our next club meeting will be at 7:00 p. m. (1900) on Thursday, September 14, 2017, at Grady’s Barbeque, 327 E. Nakoma Dr., San Antonio, TX 78216. Please come early and join us for dinner before the meeting.  The program will be presented by Pete Shavney, WA3OVH, on Emergency Amateur Radio Operations in Hurricane Agnes.

73,

Brad.   W5FRQ