From: "Brad Crabtree(W5FRQ)" <w5frq@...>
Date: September 11, 2017 at 3:00:07 PM CDT
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: Re: SARC monthly meeting reminder

Sorry I for got to attach the newsletter please find it attached here!

Ken Nichols
(m)301-717-4571

On 9/11/2017 1:58 PM, Brad Crabtree(W5FRQ) wrote:
Our next club meeting will be at 7:00 p. m. (1900) on Thursday, September 14, 2017, at Grady’s Barbeque, 327 E. Nakoma Dr., San Antonio, TX 78216. Please come early and join us for dinner before the meeting.  The program will be presented by Pete Shavney, WA3OVH, on Emergency Amateur Radio Operations in Hurricane Agnes.

73,
Brad.   W5FRQ