STM-32 SDR STM32-SDR@groups.io
Group DescriptionThis is a forum to discuss both the hardware and software aspects of the STM32-SDR project.
Please keep the discussion to NON COMMERCIAL aspect of the project.
This project is for the Amateur radio community.
When you apply for membership please provide your AMATEUR RADIO CALL SIGN OR A BRIEF EXPLANATION of your interest and how you hope to utilize or contribute to the group. Membership requires either call sign or a short note expressing interest. I AM INTERESTED in SDR is not enough. Without that your membership will be declined. This may seem draconian but is to make the group spam free.
It should be a great place to share your experiences get help and give help.
Also a place to discuss your wish list. This is a group project and the larger the group the the stronger it will be.
- 427 Members
- 202 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.