Topics

Will you be in Israel for Pesach? order your matza now

Hillel Levin

Purim is almost here.

Will you be in Israel for Pesach?

 It is time to order Healthful Specialty Shmura Matza:

Organic Hand Whole Wheat

Hand Whole Wheat

Organic Hand Whole Spelt

Organic Machine Whole Spelt

GF Gluten Free Hand Oat

GF Gluten Free Machine Oat

Pickup in Jerusalem (Nachlaot, Neve Yakov, HarNof) and Ma'ale Adumim.

Pickup in other locations, such as in past years, we will have pickup points in in BS and RBS, Tzfat, Efrat, Neve Daniel, Haifa, Rehovot, BeerSheva, Ashkelon, Rananna, Yad Binyamin, Modi'in,

For more details: email Hillel Levin, the Matza Man at

hillel.leib@...

Hillel Levin
Ma'ale Adumim; overlooking Yerushalayim, Ir HaKodesh for 3000 years.
Connecting with my brothers and sisters!
LinkedIn Profile  http://il.linkedin.com/in/hillellevin
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/hillel.levin.7
Israel Chesed Opportunities Job Opps in Israel