Topics

We Can't Take Them With Us

Rochelle Medow

We are moving and have some furniture that will not fit in our new home

3 small vintage end tables

2’x5’ computer desk with hutch and lots of storage (see photo)

white wood trimmed microwave stand with cabinets above and below the space for the oven

an exercise ball

steps for your pup to use to climb into your bed

really comfy arm chair

large ottoman

5 children’s plastic stacking chairs. one green and four blue

small drop leaf table, about the size of a card table when open

Please call 322 8318 if you are interested and I can send you pictures.  We would like to have these taken as soon as possible. :)