Virtual Book Fair

Rachael Kornblum

I hope you are all having a wonderful week and that your families are safe and healthy! I wanted to remind everyone about our Virtual Book Fair in cooperation with Menucha Publishers that started last Friday. It is not too late to place an order of Judaic or secular books and gift items for children and adults! The book fair runs until this Friday. See the attached flier. Feel free to pass this on to grandparents and friends of the family as well!

The link for shopping is:

www.menuchaclassrooms.com/TPS

Torah Prep will receive 10 percent of the proceeds towards books for our school! Thank you and happy early Chanukah!

Rachael Kornblum
Book Fair Coordinator