Topics

two fantastic author events

Susan Kemppainen

Mark your calendar for two fantastic author events at the Mirowitz Center!

On December 2 at 10 AM, Dr. Diane Everman, Archivist of the St. Louis Jewish Community Archives, will discuss her book, Jewish Community of St. Louis: 1890 – 1929. The book, which is part of the Images of America series, is a photographic collection that captures the St. Louis Jewish community at the turn of the 19th and early 20th centuries. This program is provided in conjunction with FEL (Friends Enjoying Life), an organization supported by the Mirowitz Center.

We were disappointed a last-minute conflict in October caused Nancy Berg to cancel a much-anticipated presentation about her award-winning book, What We Talk About When We Talk About Hebrew (And What It Means to Americans). But we’re excited to share we have scheduled a new date! Dr. Berg will join us at the Mirowitz Center on December 8 at 2 PM. We are proud to co-sponsor this event with the J’s Jewish Book Festival.

You can view and register for Mirowitz Center programs online (login first). You can also call 314-733-9813 or reply to this email. Please “follow” the Mirowitz Center Facebook page too, as program information is posted daily.

Thanks for your interest in Mirowitz Center programming!

Susan Kemppainen

VOLUNTEER/ACTIVITY PROGRAM COORDINATOR

MIROWITZ CENTER AT COVENANT PLACE

314-432-1610, ext. 1112   OFFICE